Careers at Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare. We seek candidates who want to make a difference in the lives of those coping with mental health and substance abuse problems. Our staff is a dedicated and professional team devoted to the agency’s mission and core values.
Business Office Manager
Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare: Our goal is to help the people in our community live their best lives. That’s why we offer aid to those in need of mental health treatment and substance abuse recovery alternatives. We provide a wide variety of programs for all ages with special behavioral health and substance abuse programs for children, teens, women, families and older adults.
We are seeking a Business Office Manager to join our team!
Business Office Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and organizes administrative support staff operations and procedures to ensure compliance with Federal, State and agency guidelines and requirements.
- Assigns administrative support staff duties and evaluates work performance within – Front Office, Pre-Registration, and Registration.
- Create / maintain administrative support staff schedules.
- Oversees maintenance of EOB’s and Remittance documents / Insurance Aging reports
- Knowledgeable on insurance billing standards and coaching staff on necessary changes.
- Review transactions on client accounts to determine if services were billed properly and/or if corrections are necessary.
- Agency contact for HMO/MMA plans. Ensuring prior-authorizations are completed on all MMA plans.
- Oversees staff credentialing requirements for all payers. Ensures applications are completed and submitted.
- Serves as the ADA Coordinator; maintains reports, and logs to confirm to regulations. Schedules Interpreter requests for ADA. Send Monthly Summary Report to the DCF / Office of Civil Rights.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field with two years of supervisory experience.
Experience in an equivalent role may substitute degree / education.
Knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 / ICD-10 coding.
- Health /Dental / Vision / Insurance available @ 60 days
- 401k Matching plan
- Generous Vacation package
Required license or certification:
- Local / Level II Background, MVR and Drug Free Workplace Screenings
- Successful completion of Background, MVR, References and Drug Free Workplace screening required. Starting Point is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace and prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status. Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare employs only U.S. citizens and lawfully authorized aliens who can provide evidence of their identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation, you should contact the office of our ADA Coordinator, 463142 SR 200, Yulee, FL 32097; VOICE (904) 225-8280 x448; FAX (904) 225-9125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Healing Begins Here
If you or a loved one are coping with depression, addiction or other behavioral health issues, Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is the place to begin your journey toward healing. Our professional staff is dedicated to helping those with addiction or behavioral health challenges through counseling, therapy and support.
Call Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare today and get started on your path to healing.
Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is a 501(c) 3 not for profit corporation, Tax Exempt ID 59-3029469. All donations are tax deductible.
Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace and prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation, you should contact the office of our ADA Coordinator,
463142 SR 200, Yulee, FL 32097; VOICE (904) 225-8280 x448; FAX (904) 225-9125 or email@example.com.
Notice of Privacy Practices