Starting Point Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Daily life can present a challenge when severe mental or emotional illnesses are present. That is why we offer a Psychosocial Rehabilitation program to help our clients learn to live on their own and make healthy choices.
Our Psychosocial Rehab Program helps clients with health, self-care, relationships, job skills and more. The program provides intervention and support to prevent the rise of symptoms. We help keep frequent hospitalizations at bay. Through this rehab program we can assess the need for more restrictive housing.
Our socialization program offers the following groups:
- Daily Living Skills – addresses food, nutrition, shopping, housekeeping, money management, safety skills and other skills necessary for eventual independent living.
- Interpersonal Skills – Cooperation, communication, intimate relationships, problem-solving and decision making.
- Health and Wellness – Addresses symptom/illness and stress management, exercise and fitness, first aid and relaxation.
- Vocational – Topics include job readiness, task skills, letter writing, improving concentration, resume writing, internet job searching and community resources.
- Leisure – Opportunity to participate in activities such as sports walks, gardening, as well as hobbies and crafts of their own choosing. Structured social outings to various points of local interest.
- Supported housing and supported employment services.
Healing Begins Here
If you or a loved one are coping with depression, addiction or other behavioral health issues, Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is the place to begin your journey toward healing. Our professional staff is dedicated to helping those with addiction or behavioral health challenges through counseling, therapy and support.
Call Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare today and get started on your path to healing.
Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is a 501(c) 3 not for profit corporation, Tax Exempt ID 59-3029469. All donations are tax deductible.
Starting Point Behavioral Healthcare is an equal opportunity and drug-free workplace and prohibits discrimination in all of its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran’s status, or other legally protected status.
If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation, you should contact the office of our ADA Coordinator,
463142 SR 200, Yulee, FL 32097; VOICE (904) 225-8280 x418; FAX (904) 225-9125 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice of Privacy Practices