Awards and Accreditations
Award-Winning Programs and Staff at Starting Point
The staff and programs at Starting Point have been recognized and honored by local, state and national organizations.
- Superintendent's Spotlight Award from the Nassau County School District (2020)
- Local Focus Lasting Impact Award from Nonprofit Center of NE FL (2020)
- Nominated for Nonprofit of the Year through Nassau Chamber of Commerce (2018 and 2019)
- Community Impact Award from the Florida Hospital Association for SPBH Care Coordination Program (2018)
- Katrina Robinson-Wheeler named a Top 100 and a Top 20 Mental Health First Aid Instructor for 2018 by the National Council for Behavioral Health.
- Katrina Robinson-Wheeler named a Top 100 Mental Health First Aid Instructor by the National Council for Behavioral Health (2017)
- Starting Point is accredited by CARF, the national Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission. In 2018,CARF granted Starting Point its three-year accreditation, markingthe seventh straight time it has been re-accredited by the national organization.